[BKARTS] Eric with the warped books

Hello Again!

            Sorry I didn't contribute much to the conversation about my
problem; I simply didn't have much to report until now.  I'd like to thank
everyone who offered their help, I ended up storing the books vertivally in
the wardrobe in my dorm room with lots of desiccant and closing it off with
shirts and towels. I've seen noticeable improvement in the weeks since. It
Seems as though, with enough patience, all of my books will be fine. Thank
goodness I found this list!

Eric