[BKARTS] Interesting Antique German Postcard - Sweet art HEIDELBERG

As a follow up to my posting yesterday--thanks to all who responded.  As it worked out the book wasn't too unusual but I appreciate the interest.

I have today an interesting post card from Heidelberg.

It is of a stero-viewer and out from under the viewer there are 10 postage stamp size fold out images of Heidelberg.

It seems something of an oddity--so I thought I'd show it and get your comments.

Appreciate any thoughts/comments etc.

David

You can see it at the following URL

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d76k5sj_65drhpcp

      David Friedman
  www.bibliotique.net
    Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique