From: Lavinia Adler <LaviniaA@xxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:25:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

Try this link Judith. It's the Bookmakers' site and states that they have
six colors of Bible paper. I can't see where they list the colors, but
then I was in a hurry. I've bought black and maroon from them before.
http://www.bookmakerscatalog.com/catalog/Papers/machinemade/textm.htm#Bib
le_Paper

Lavinia Adler