[BKARTS] Book Arts in Hong Kong

Dear List members,

The first Hong Kong International Book Fair approaches. I'll be there with a selection of our current stock of artists' books. If you happen to be near Hong Kong Island between 30th November and 3rd December, please feel welcome to come along to the Pacific Place Conference Centre to look over works by international artists including Ken Campbell, Helga Kos, Roni Gross, Dale Devereux Barker, Russell Maret and a number of British private presses.

I'd also like to meet any artists in the area who would be interested in showing me their work. For further information please contact me off-list.

Many thanks

Nancy Campbell
Bertram Rota Booksellers Ltd

www.bertramrota.co.uk