[BKARTS] Good Printers for Artists' Books

Hey everyone,

I am working on a project with Proteus Gowanus in Brooklyn, and we are looking into getting a laser printer to self-publish our first in a series of artists' books. We need something cost effective that will work with a fairly heavy weight of paper. Any suggestions? None of us really have much background in buying printers.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Chisnell