[BKARTS] November project for children

Dear Friends

I have posted the November project on my Making Books with Children blog
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com
It's a word book inspired by our recent German exchange student who had to write down five new English words each day. There is also information about a drop-in family workshop I will be doing on the day after Thanksgiving at the Concord Museum in Concord, MA for those in the area with children.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx