Re: [BKARTS] Book arts in Prague?

Dear Cara,
Visit the Arts and crafts museum (in the neighbourhood of the bridge).
They have an exhibition of bindings and prints from the Middle ages up
till now, but the staff does not know it or does not understand
English. It's somewhere on an upper floor. From the ladies toilet you
have a nice view on the old Jewish cemetry.
I wish you lots of pleasure in this beautiful city.
Annet Doves,
Haarlem
The Netherlands