Re: [BKARTS] Book arts in Prague?

Across the street and over a block from the Arts and Crafts museum is the
College of Applied Arts?  You definitely need an appointment, but they
have classes
on binding and letterpress printing for the students.  The monastery on
the hill has an interesting library with thousands of books on display
(behind ropes).

-Ethan.