[BKARTS] Apologies: Bible paper

Why my Bible paper messages reappeared this morning is a mystery! I
didn't resend them -- I'm innocent! Actually, I never received a copy of
either in my mailbox when I originally sent them last week, 'though they
did show in the archives. I ended up sending my response directly to
Judith to make sure she received it. Very strange ... but then this is
cyberspace.

Lavinia