[BKARTS] Leather Closeouts

Please excuse any cross postings but I wanted to let the list know of some
leathers we have put up on our web site for closeout.  They can be found on
our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2cyedf

Also remember that as the temperatures outside drop, its time to stock up on
PVA for the winter.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas