[BKARTS] what color printer?

Sorry if this is a repeat but since new inkjet color printers are constantly being updated I was hoping to find out from this extremely knowledgeable group what is recommended.

I create alot of artwork with PhotoShop and Quark express, then print it out on canvas. I then add multimedia processes such as stitching etc...

Hope you can help.
Thank you,

Elsa Wachs
--