[BKARTS] AW: [BKARTS] Small manuscript book...

I don't think that the word in the ninth row reads "Kochen" because this is
a very old handwriting: According to a book I have that shows german
scripts, I assume it is from about 18th century (or older) which means that
what to us today reads like a "K" actually is a "R". "Ks" in this text can
be seen in the very first row and the second, for example. So the word would
be "Rochen" but admittedly this does not make any sense (at least not to
me). I looked it up in Grimm's Dictionary but there isn't any other
definition given than that of the fish.

I still can't decipher all of it, but as far as I can see the text goes like
this:

(1)Kern
(2)Kräftiger Morgen
(3)Abend Mess Leicht, und
(4)Communion auch anderer
(5)Gebeter zu heiligen Patronen
(6)sambt
(7)Litaneyen auf jeden Tag
(8)in der Rochen
(9)nebst dem
(10)Creutz-Weeg
(11)Cum Licentia Superiorum

which I would translate as

(1)core/kernel/nucleus
(2)strong morning
(3)evening mass light (easy?), and
(4)Communion (Lord's Supper? Full communion?) also of others
(5)prayers to holy patrons (patron saints)
(6)including
(7)litanies (rogations?) on every day
(8)in the "Rochen" (whatever this might be)
(9)together with the
(10)via crucis (stations of the cross)
(11)Cum Licentia Superiorum

I'm not sure if the word in (10) is reall creutz-weeg as the writing of the
"W" seems a bit strange to me. But as websearch showed, "creutzweeg" seems
to once have been a common spelling (today it would spell "Kreuzweg").

So far, I.M.H.O.

Astrid