Re: [BKARTS] Small manuscript book...

Thank you everyone for the information on my little book. I appreciate the
help.

I would scan some more pages for you but the bleed through of the ink on the
pages is even worse on the rest of the pages. Also, in alot of places the
acidity of the ink has eaten away at some of the letters as well and left
holes in the pages. You can see that on the title page in the last word of
the final line.
The whole text is done in mainly black lettering with certain words in red
and sentences in blue/green.

The book was given to me as a gift by a friend some 10 or so years ago who
knew I liked old books. It's an interesting little volume. One thing that
tickles me about it is that the text is nice and neat until the final few
pages when it looks like the scribe was in a hurry to get it finished.

Thanks again!

Jackie