To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: Sandpaper vs. blotting paper

Ok, this confounds me - why would printmakers need acid free sandpaper???

I know pastel artists use 'sanded paper' (not to be confused with actual
'sandpaper') but having seen how terribly that has historically held up
I don't have faith in any claim that it's 'archival'.

In confusion,

Lee

*********************************************** The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2007 is Now Online at <http://http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>