[BKARTS] Weird List mail problem

Hello, All --
   Has anyone else experienced the problem I'm currently having? Peter
says things are working fine from his end, so it's probably a glitch with
my email program.
   I'm receiving some messages but not others -- at least not until
several days after they've been posted. For example, I just downloaded my
mail and found five Book-Arts_L messages dated Nov. 17, which was five
days ago. These messages do show up in the archives on the correct date.
Other messages from the List make it to my inbox on the day they're sent,
but not all. I see no common link among the delayed ones.
   This is the only List it's happening with. I welcome all suggestions
for a cure.

Lavinia