[BKARTS] Conservation - Development Practice

Hi, glad to be back on the list. I am a 'trade' hand bookbinder of five years experience with a BA degree in Bookbinding (Roehampton, UK). I feel the need for more professional development in my current role particularly in the field of practical conservation procedures (paper & book), I therefore am seeking advice in the following:

Can you recommend a key title detailing 'Practical Book Conservation' practice.

Can you highly recommend a Masters course in 'Book Conservation' (preferably in the U.S. or U.K)

Do you know of any scholarships and internships (without the need for a Masters in Conservation) available.

As ever your advice/discussion is informative and entertaining.

Keep turning the page,
Spike