Re: [BKARTS] Call For Entries

Hello Laura.

I received your call for entries for the Secrets and Lies show and am
interested in entering books and zines.

But as I tried to use the hyperlink listed at the end of your e-mail,  both
of my browsers were unable to pull up the PDF Prospectus. Is it only me?

Please advise.

Craig Jobson
Lark Sparrow Press
1726 Ashland