Re: [BKARTS] PhotoWorks artist book & print show call for entry

Hello Alicia.

I am very interested in submitting  one or two books to the PhotoWorks show,
but wonder if my work properly addresses the show's criteria.

I take digital photographs, do a line conversion of them (a mezzotint
usually) and further modify them Photoshop. I have the images turned into
magnesium plates and print them on my Vandercook letterpress. I wonder if
the resulting images would be appropriate for a submission to this show?
Attached is a typical image from a book (editioned to 15 copies) titled The
Colonel's Chicanery.

Thank you for any consideration.

Craig Jobson
Lark Sparrow Press