Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Nov 2007 to 23 Nov 2007 (#2007-204)

Hello Book Arts Fans,

I have heard spotty reports of not being able to download the PDF call
for entries for the Secrets and Lies juried book arts show at 23
Sandy. If you are having any problems at all just email me off list
and I will be happy to snail mail you a printed prospectus. We've
tested it so far on several computers with no diagnosis. Will keep
working on it an correct the problem right away.

> > FOR MORE INFORMATION
> > Download a complete PDF Prospectus and Entry Form at:
> > http://www.23sandy.com/SecretsLies/secretscall.html

Meanwhile, happy creating,

Laura
23sandygallery@xxxxxxxxx