[BKARTS] Drop-sided box

Hi all

I want to construct a drop-sided box for a project I'm working on and have had no luck finding instructions on the web.

Although I think I've got it figured out, I'd like to probe the collected wisdom here to ensure that my box looks great when the sides are up, that they drop properly, and that my lid can keep everything together without the sides of my box collapsing into my scupture.

Any hints, tips, suggestions?

Thanks
Linda