[BKARTS] Boston 2612 paper cutter replacement blade

I have a Boston 2612 paper cutter that has served me well for 10
years, but I need a new blade.  I can't seem to find a way to replace
it and wondered if there were any connections out there.  Information
on any special instructions to sharpening the one I have would be
helpful as well.

Thanks!
Kim Boyd