Re: [BKARTS] Request for Workshop Proposals

Laura, if you can get hold of "Smith's Sewing Single Sheets" (Keith Smith Books) you will find plenty of ideas, with very clear and detailed instructions and diagrams. This man has a beautiful mind and his books are a delight. You need only keep one step ahead of your students!

Best wishes, Ama