Re: [BKARTS] Boston 2612 paper cutter replacement blade

I have a large paper cutter that came from a professional printer who retired and then his kids put it in a garage sale. I had a local professional knife sharpening service do it; brought the paper cutter to them, they took the arm off, sharpened and honed it and it was like new. Think it cost me $20, most of that for the extra time removing and reattaching the arm to the rest of it. The service sharpens knives for the restaurant industry.

Kathy

On Nov 26, 2007, at 4:29 PM, Gunter, Lisa wrote:

If there is a lawn mower repair shop around, they may do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim
Boyd
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 4:25 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Boston 2612 paper cutter replacement blade

I have a Boston 2612 paper cutter that has served me well for 10 years,
but I need a new blade. I can't seem to find a way to replace it and
wondered if there were any connections out there. Information on any
special instructions to sharpening the one I have would be helpful as
well.

Thanks!
Kim Boyd

Every Day Is a New Beginning