[BKARTS] W.O.Hickok Table Shear

I've checked the archives with variations on the wording to no avail. Does
anyone on the List know anything about this shear? Specifically, regarding
its suitability as a board shear and/or paper cutter. The one that I saw was
called the "#2 Cutting Table". I found an image of a "W.O.Hickok Gauge Table
Shear" on a website for a printing machinery museum that I don't recall the
name of. It looks like the same unit, but that image appeared to be from a
19th century source.
The Hickok Company is still in business and I have sent an inquiry to them,
but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone on the List used one of these?

Thank you,

Jules Davis