Re: [BKARTS] W.O.Hickok Table Shear

Sorry for the last email. It got sent unfinished!

The Hickok Company is still in business and I have sent an inquiry to them, but haven't heard back yet.

In 2002, we correspondend with Hickok on other equipment of theirs. Peter Hickok answered our emails. At the time, his email address was:

p.h.hickok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David