[BKARTS] Deep Wood Press Holiday offerings

The holidays are upon us again so please allow this shameless bit of self promotion.

This year we offer 19 Christmas cards, a pop-up card, calendars, journals, coasters and more to liven up your holiday season. Get them for yourself to show off your savvy hosting skills or, better yet, get stuff you know your friends will love and thus will think of you every time they see or use our lovingly impressed items.

Here is a sampling of holiday items but there's more available online like regular and deluxe cards, our ever popular fishing coasters and cards, books, broadsides and even a selected group of Chad's engravings are available.

If your mail client doesn't support HTML then kindly click on this link to get you started:
http://www.deepwoodpress.com/xmasmail.html

Thank you for your time and if the mood strikes you please forward this on to anyone you might think of who loves fine printing and classic design.

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press   231.587.0506
http://www.deepwoodpress.com