[BKARTS] Letterpress 2008 Calendar

Green Chair Press is pleased to announce the publication of a limited
edition 2008 letterpress calendar, "A Year of Patterns and Poetry".

life forms patterns
haphazard and beautiful-
catch them as they fly by

This desktop calendar has 12 unbound letterpressed cards displaying the
month, a pattern and a haiku poem written for the season.

Letterpress printed on my hand-fed (and foot treadled) vintage 1890s platen
press on plush off-white cotton paper. With the plastic case, it's 5" x
5-1/2" (the case doubles as the display frame).

$18 plus shipping.

You can see pictures of all the months on my website
http://www.greenchairpress.com/index.cgi?page=portfolio&sub=calendar&id=0079