[BKARTS] Christmas Gift Booklets from The Printery

The Printery has added a seasonal touch to its website, www.theprinterybooks.com. We have added a page listing Christmas Booklets we think you'll enjoy. This year's new offering, Christmas Bells, presents the Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem on which the carol "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" is based. We also provide background on the writing of the poem that we think provides wonderful insight.

Although Christmas Bells is particularly special, we think you'll find the other booklets to be charming as well. Some of the booklets are available in only a small quantity. Gift of the Magi is available in flat sheets for our binder friends to turn into a very personal gift.

Please send any questions to proprietor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We respond quite promptly.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Kay Michael and Virginia Kramer
The Printery