Re: [BKARTS] A caution to press buyers

	Thanks for the warning.
	I have questions, though.  Just from looking at the photo on the Beech Hill Artisans site, it seems
to me none of the presses featured could  work. Too frail.  Anyone else have this feeling?
	Anoter things:  this organization apparently sells things on EBAY.  One thing EBAY is good about is
in correcting and airing the shabby dealings of any of its sellers.  It would be interesting to see
how it Beech Hill scores in the EBAY ratings.
	I purchased an old fashioned heavy metal bookpress on EBAY.  It arrived in perfect condition, and
has become one of my most valuable assets in the art of bookbinding.  My compliments to the seller.
	Of course, it is about as heavy as a tank, but I can't imagine an effective bookpress that isn't
really heavy.  Seems to go with the territory.

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139