[BKARTS] Censorship in Public Libraries

 Hi.  My name is Sabrina Camilo and I am currently attending Queens College
pursuing a Master's degree in Library and Information Science.  I am
conducting research for my thesis and the topic is *Censorship in Public
Libraries *.  Will you please copy and paste the link below into your
browser window and take five to ten minutes to complete my survey on this
topic?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9l6TT8Cl0t20a8erocPn6Q_3d_3d

Please note, all answers will only be used as an aggregate and no individual
answers will be shared as part of our research process.  I greatly
appreciate your help!