Re: [BKARTS] Building your own press...

I use cans of ink, veggies, it depends on the size and thickness of the paper. it is an effective method for removing wrinkles in paper as well. I have used all combinations, sometimes plexiglass strips left over from framing. Spritz with water and fan or hair dryer-- for spot treatment. If you have a lot of paper, you might spritz it on the convex side and lay pieces of wall board, 3/8 in sheet rock, something like that, the moisture is wicked away into the gypsum. The drying moisture helps pull the paper against the curve.

Best wishes,

Charles