Re: [BKARTS] Bad Press

	One thing I can't figure out.  As an EBAY seller (pjart55), this guy has a rating of 99.1%.  If he
made a habit of scamming customers, he would be deposed as an EBAY seller.
	Maybe he was abducted and his business fell under the sway of his evil brother.
	I would just have packed up the press, or the splinters that constituted the press, sent it back,
and asked for a refund.

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139