Re: [BKARTS] Regarding [BKARTS] Really good book press you can make

I would love to see your press.

Thanks so much,

Pat Vining

Vining Design
32416 Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

PH: 949-715-3110
CL: 225-445-3287
EM: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.viningdesign.net

On Nov 29, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Stuart Isto wrote:

Dear list members,

Sorry, I guess attachments are not allowed.
Please contact me and I will send you directly
a picture if you are interested, or will post
a picture on my website.

Contact me if you need clarification.

Yours truly,
Stuart Isto