Re: [BKARTS] Bad Press

This has generated so much mail .. among many others,
I've just had a post on my blog from someone who liked
the press they bought, and an e-mail from someone who
had sent the company money the day before I posted my
warning. I hope she gets a useful item, like the
person who commented on my blog.
This happened to me in August and September.
Frankly, I was too embarrassed earlier to admit to the
list that I had been stupid enough to order something
like this.  Then, I heard from two others with similar
experiences. If a company is wildly inconsistent in
the quality of their products, I feel people deserve
to be warned.

I hope this will be my last post on the subject...
cheers,
Melissa
ps - in response to an earlier post, one of my
dissatisfied correspondents said that the companyy is
not listed with BBB or a chamber of commerce, and that
he had not been able to track down a phone number.

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003

> go to the
> >                       Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
> >           See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for
> full information

> --

> Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned
>
> Jet Foncannon
> 4516 Locust Street
> Philadelphia, PA     19139

> to the