[BKARTS] Peter Waters --- Information Requested

Friends and Colleagues,
Randy Silverman is not a subscriber to this List but asked me to send it on.
You can contact Randy at:
randy.silverman@xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your help on this worthy project.
Bill Minter

____________________________
Peter Waters Project

I am trying to collect copies of letters written by (or to) Peter Waters
in an effort to thoroughly document his professional career. If you have
any of Peter's correspondence hidden away in file folders I would be
grateful if you would send me a photocopy at the address below. You may
also know people who are now peripheral enough to the profession to not
read this posting who may own similar gems. Please assure them that
these copies of Peter's letters will ultimately be housed at the
University of Texas at Austin, where his widow, Sheila Waters, intends
to commit his formal archive. Many thanks in advance for helping to
compile evidence of this great man legacy.

Randy Silverman, Preservation Librarian
University of Utah Marriott Library
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112  USA