Re: [BKARTS] Goatskin

Thank you.
I bought the flat file from you a while back.
I will order the pamphlet and will send a check through the regular mail.

Someone on the list said the goatskin was no good and I should return it. Do you think it is salvageable? I would love to work with it and get more if it is possible to restore it. I can't afford it at the regular, really good stuff price just now.

Thanks again.
Jennifer