Re: [BKARTS] Not just book stores but Landmark Paper Stores too...

I am so sorry to hear that. : ( Chuck Izui has done so well with Aiko's store and the tools and stock he carries are among the very best. His personal approach and gentle, professional ethic have always been pleasurable to work with.

Kathy