[BKARTS] Glue Pots and Sources on the Web

A search with Google will show a number of interesting items

http://www.vanedwards.co.uk/tools.htm  -  "Build your own Baroque Lute!"

The musical instrument company Stentor Music Co Ltd. apparently have a
glue pot in their catalogue
http://www.stentor-music.com/catalogue/catindex.html
9717L  	 GLUE POT ELECTRIC LARGE 1 L

The German company Kremer Pigmente Gmbh show a glue pot
http://www.kremer-
pigmente.de/shopint/index.php?cat=0407&lang=NLD&product=891010

 and also in the catalogue
https://www.tonewood.sk/08.php?od=462&avail=623&ia=77

Simlarly a glue pot is shown for $114 in
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Glues,_adhesives/Supplies:_Glue_pot/1/Electric
_Glue_Pot/Articles.html

and a clever home-made unit using an electric iron as the controlled
heating element at an Australian site
http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=45027

A 4 pint pot is shown J Hewit's catalogue.

Some years ago when I started I bought a Barlow Whitney glue pot with
water jacket.   Held about a half a pint or so and cost £100 plus.
Unfortunately I don't think they make them any more  - it was just a
small sideleine for an industrial process firm.   Unforutnately I foun
the nickel plated copper pot lost the plating and I eventually repleced
it with a stainless steel pot found in a kitchen untensil shop

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
Berks
England

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.41, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.446,  Mozilla Firefox browser v2.0.0.7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx