Re: [BKARTS] Glue Pots and Sources on the Web

One last question - wouldn't the metal interior pots be easier to clean the glue from than plastic or ceramic ones?

Just curious - I'll be making glue sized gesso after the new year for a project I have in mind so am very interested in this discussion...

Kathy