[BKARTS] The Talas move

Jet, Lavinia, and others,

With tremendous thanks to everyone out there, Talas has been steadily
growing over the years.  Many will remember our move to a larger space just
three years ago, which we have already outgrown.  These are the best
problems a company can have, and you all are directly responsible for our
success.  Thank you.

Jet, I am sorry to say that a move to the outer boroughs of New York City
will mean us closing our location on 20th St in Manhattan.  While I am the
main driving force behind this move, I too will be giving up a convenient
walk to work every day.

As a small business, it is difficult to justify two locations, especially
when only about 10% of our business is generated through walk in traffic.
And what we will be able to offer our customers with greater amount of space
and equipment, greatly justifies the move.  One thing is for sure, the
location that we move to will be readily accessible by subway for both our
employees and customers to reach.  This requirement is paramount for us.

This whole conversation may be premature as the move may be as far off as a
year.  We have already had one deal fall through, and are currently
negotiating on another, but it's on the horizon.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street