[BKARTS] Historic Wood Type

The time has come for me to part with the wood type I
have been collecting for nearly twenty years.  I have
88 complete fonts of early wood type, along with a
Vandercook Proof Press, 40 fonts of metal type, and
various paraphernalia and collectibles.  Some can be
seen at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bridgepress/

I'd love to hear any corrections in my
identifications of typefaces.

Please e-mail off-list for a complete inventory.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Brian D. Cohen
Bridge Press
bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx