Re: [BKARTS] topic laundering money

I know it's a risk...but I'm just happier than a kitten in a pile of
wrapping paper (to draw on a recently exemplified analogy) with this
stuff....I have always HATED trying to clean books because I have little
expertise and I hate tedium. But I'm sitting here in front of the computer
with the dry-cleaning sponge to my left, a tray with the erasers and the
delightful little brush to my right, and madly dusting off piles of
antiquarian books each of which is vastly improved by its cleaning. (And I
reached into a drawer behind me for the dry cleaning bag a few minutes ago,
to deal with a stubborn cover spot.) I do like problem solving, and having
the tools to solve minor condition problems without creating bigger ones
is....well, pure joy. So pardon me for tooting your horn.

And I am NOT getting paid for my testimonials!

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432