Re: [BKARTS] query lifting spines

Bruce is right, I produce copies of the GBW Standards Seminars from
1984 - 1992, including Bruce's 1987 presentation, "Rebacking Leather
Bound Books," which is excellent.

Cost, $30.00 ea., including shipping.

A list of individual titles is available on my website,
http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

Jack

>Or Jack Thompson has the videos- he made them.

>Bruce Levy <levybooks@xxxxxxxxx>

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, Oregon 97217