Re: [BKARTS] Copier suggestions

K Brown wrote:
I use a Mac PowerBook G4 and an Epson wide printer - 1200. I order toner from http://www.clickinks.com/ and have been thrilled with the results - very inexpensive toner for daily office use. Although they do not carry archival inks and I would need to go elsewhere for these.
If you get a scanner, you will have all the functionality of a copier, which is basically a printer with an integrated scanner.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/