[BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

Hello---

I have searched the list archives but have not found an answer to this question:

What basic supplies should I assemble for simple book repair? This would be for contemporary nonfiction in the under $30 range. I have passed by many of these that I now know could have been repaired. I have vintage books that need attention, but want to get some skills first.

There are some great websites with instructions, but are there books on the basic topic that you can recommend?

Many thanks-----

Donna