Re: [BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

oops on the repeat submission!

and I suppose I should add that such repair programsare good about
taking volunteers and training them, and can always use the volunteer
hours to maintain their collections especially in times of short
budgets (like now)!

Linde

--
Linde Brocato, Ph.D.    lmb@xxxxxxxx
CV: http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/lmb/lmbcv2006.html

There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to
the unfamiliar: it keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it
fosters humor. -George Santayana, philosopher (1863-1952)