Re: [BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

For repairing books under $30 may I recommend the catalog of products I carry at Sicpress.com?
If you are shopping for various items in small amounts, you can save money by buying with me.
Generally if you want to buy in bulk you would save by going to Aaron at Talas directly.

j. godsey
sicpress.com
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
(978) 965-2176
fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

Donna Mc R wrote:
Hello---

I have searched the list archives but have not found an answer to this question:

What basic supplies should I assemble for simple book repair? This would be for contemporary nonfiction in the under $30 range. I have passed by many of these that I now know could have been repaired. I have vintage books that need attention, but want to get some skills first.

There are some great websites with instructions, but are there books on the basic topic that you can recommend?

Many thanks-----

Donna