Re: [BKARTS] craft standards, poor books

Well said, Mary Lee,
I do think that intention is important, and recognizing what class of objects we are looking at, or listening to. For example an Opera singer might not be the best voice for blues,
Does Van Morrison have a "good" voice? Or Tom Waits? The critics have been lambasting Bob Dylan for years. But he is still around and the Brothers 4 are long gone. I do agree that art is determined by society over a period of time. Until then we remain printmakers, or ceramists, or book makers.

respectfully,
Charlie J