Re: [BKARTS] Learning in Lawrence Kansas and Slip Cases

There is a conservation lab on the campus of the University of Kansas.  It's
in the basement of Watson Library.  Here's a link to the website:
http://www.lib.ku.edu/preservation/index. (there are links for private
individuals on the website under the conservation unit.  I'm sure you can
also contact the lab's conservator, Whitney Baker, if you have any more
specific questions).

Best,
Sarah Blythe
p.s. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!