[BKARTS] book presses for sale

I have two pieces of heavy equipment remaining from my bindery (which is now closed). I've sold everything else to individuals, businesses, and institutions so I am well prepared to assist with purchase and shipping. If you are interested please contact me by e-mail for pictures and arrangements. Thank you, Rebecca Shaffer

HEAVY EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
REBECCA SHAFFER
1937 HART ROAD LEXINGTON, KY 40502
(859) 269-6057

STANDING PRESS
I purchased this standing press in 1996 and had it refurbished. I am selling it for $1295 - including press plates and furniture (plus shipping). This price is firm. The press is 7’ tall, has 60” of daylight, a 3”screw, and a 20” x 27” platen. Estimated weight is 1200 lbs. The press is completely refurbished and in excellent condition. It has enough torque to cold emboss leather.
NIPPING PRESS
I bought this Vagelli nipping press new in 1991. I am selling it for $7,000.00, including press plates (plus shipping). It is 40” tall, has 21” of daylight, a 15 3/8” x 19 3/8”platen, and a percussion torque gear. Estimated weight is 375 lb. The press is in mint condition. With it I include a small book press. It is 17” tall, has 2 ¾” daylight, and a 9 ¾”x 13” platen that is driven by a top screw. It requires just a bit of cleaning up and is missing 2 bolts.
Nb.
Q.Vagelli is now defunct. A comparable nipping press (new) is priced at $9,000.00 plus shipping from Europe. $7,000.00 is an excellent price for this piece.